We are on the Northeast corner of Como Ave at Snelling Ave in St Paul. We are right next to the State Fair Grounds and very close to Como Park.
You can email the artist or artists you are interested in working with, but if you want more immediate action, please call the shop, at 651-255-3394, to talk with our receptionist to set up a consultation. All appointments require a minimum of non-refundable $50 deposit. As always, consultations are free.
Deposits are non-refundable. If you give us 7 days notice, your deposit will be transferred to a future appointment. If a 7 day notice isn’t given, the deposit will be forfeit.
Our artists don’t set time aside to take walk-ins, but you are always welcome to stop in or give us a call and check our availability.
There are many factors that go into how much your tattoo will cost: size, amount of detail, subject matter, etc. Our shop charges a minimum of $80. Most of our artists charge $125/hr. When you have your consultation with your artist, they will go over the estimated amount of time your tattoo will take.
Tattoo artists are tattooing and/or drawing 8-10 hours or more a day, don’t take it personal, they’re just busy. If you want help immediately, you can call the shop and we have a great receptionist who can assist you. You do not need to talk with an artist directly, our receptionist can answer just about all of your questions.
Eat a good meal before you come in to get tattooed. It’s a good idea to wear comfortable clothing, and clothing that will make the area you are getting tattooed accessible. Also there is a chance that tattoo ink will get on your clothes, so don’t wear your favorite pieces.
- Government Issued ID
- Method of payment. We accept cash, credit or debit – No checks or American Express
- Laptops, tablets, etc. are great ways to keep busy and distracted
- Snacks are a good idea for longer sessions
- Take your bandage off after 1 or 2 hours.
- With clean hands use cold water and light soap, gently wash away the layer of ointment and/or blood.
- Let the area either air dry or pat it dry with a clean cloth.
- Lightly apply Vitamin A&D to the tattoo. By lightly we mean your tattoo shouldn’t be shiny or wet looking. Do this 3 times a day for 2 days.
- After 2 days, switch to a non-scented lotion such as Lubriderm or Eucerin. Apply 2-3 times a day until the tattoo is healed (not shiny anymore).
- Wash your tattoo at least once a day with warm water and light soap. Do not ever expose your tattoo to water by soaking or submerging it. This means no taking baths or going in pools…etc.
- Put sun block on your tattoo if you will be exposed to the sun. Do this only after your tattoo is fully healed. Failure to do so WILL fade your tattoo. PUT SUN BLOCK ON IF YOU’RE IN THE SUN!!!
- Do not pick or scratch at your tattoo; this will lead to scarring or the pulling out of color.
- Scabbing and/or flaking may occur. Don’t try to soften scabs by soaking them with water or lotion, keeping the tattoo soft to the touch.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US, NOT YOUR FRIENDS!!! 651-255-3394